Macao

•  
  • 426
  • 1
  • 1
After we had visited HongKong, we went on to Macao. Buildings in Macao are not as tall and dense as the buildings in HongKong, which made us feel much more comfortable. Macao is a city for leisure and entertainment, because gambling is legal in Macao, there are casinos everywhere in Macao. In the famous Casino Lisbon, we saw a person losing at least ¥30000 in 10 minutes time. It was really exciting. Macao is a city abounds with gentlemen, whenever we waited for elevator with local men, they would let us get into the elevator first. Macao has few traffic lights, once we wanted to come across a zebra crossing to the other side of a road, but a car was coming, so we stopped to let it go first. To our surprise, the car stopped before the zebra crossing and the driver gave a sign that we went across the road first. It was a happy experience.What not so good was air conditioners were turned to a very low temperature in every places, which made us feel as if we were in refrigerators.
参观完香港后,我们接着去了澳门,澳门的建筑没有香港的高和密集,所以,感觉舒服很多!澳门是休闲娱乐的城市。因为赌博是合法的,所以这里到处是赌场,在新葡京,我们看到一个人在十分钟内输了三万元,真是刺激!澳门盛产绅士,每当和当地男人等电梯,他们都会让我先进,澳门很少的红绿灯,有一次,我们想穿过斑马线到马路的另一边,但是一个车来了,我们就等着让车先过,没想到,那辆车停在斑马线前,司机示意我们先过!真是愉快的经历!不那么美好的是到处的空调都调到相当低的温度,感觉就像在冰箱啊!