My Hometown

•  
  • 206
  • 1
  • 1
Because of the college entrance examination, I had four days off, I decided to go back to my hometown to visit my parents. Summer has come, it's very hot in the city. My colleague said that we will dry up in the sun without air conditioner.When I arrived my hometown in the countryside. I felt much cooler immediately. Everything is so familiar to me. The land was cultivated with rice, cotton and vegetables, the wind smells very good. There are plum trees and peach trees full of fruits all over the mountain. In my small yard, the strawberry tree is full of red bayberrys, which taste a little sour.This tree has been in my small yard for twenty years. No matter it's windy or rainy.He waits in the small yard.In my next life, I wish I am a tree, because once the tree is planted, it won't move away anymore, In this case, you don't need to apart from your family.
因为高考,我有了四天假,我决定回乡看看父母,夏天已经来临,城里非常热,我同事说,没空调的话会被阳光烤干的!等我到达乡下,我马上感觉凉快很多,所有的一切都那么熟悉,地里种着稻谷和蔬菜,空气里弥漫着淡淡的清香,山上的李子树桃子树结满了果实。在我家的小院子里,一株杨梅树结满了杨梅,尝起来有些酸,这棵杨梅树在我家院子里二十多年了,无论刮风下雨,他都坚守在那里。来生我愿做一个树,因为树一旦种下,就不再移动,这样就不会和家人分开了!