How Should I Solve This Problem?

•  
  • 267
  • 3
  • 1
Yesterday I took my son to a amusement park . My son was very excited, because there were two small electric vehicles in the amusement park, which he liked very much. But there were only two small electric vehicles for many kids. So my son wasn't always able to play the vehicle. Just like yesterday, when we arrived, a boy who was much older than my son was already in the vehicle. A little disappointed, my son began to play other toys.An hour passed, the big boy got off the vehicle and went to play other toys. My son was very pleased and got into the vehicle quickly. He was so happy that he even began to sing in it. But five minutes later, the former boy came back and let my son get off the vehicle immediately because he wanted to play it. My son refused, Then the big boy pulled my son out of the vehicle rudely. I am very angry and tried to reason with him, but he went away and paid no attention to me. His mother was nearby. She said:"adults should not intervene when children play." Then went away too. My son was both disappointed and sad. His eyes were full of tears.I held him in my arms and said:"My dear, bullying weak is not true, you should stand up for the weak when you are strong enough. Now you are too young to resist. let's forget it and play other toys. don't punish yourself with other people's mistake. " I didn't know whether he was able to understand me or not. Fortunately, he was soon happy again .
昨天我带我儿子去游乐场玩,他很兴奋,因为他特别喜欢那里的小房车,但是游乐场只有两个小车,有很多小朋友,所以不是每次他都可以玩小车的!比如昨天,我们到的时候有一个比他大很多的小男孩已经在车里了。有点失望,我儿子开始玩其他玩具,过了一个小时,那个孩子终于从车里出来了,我儿子高兴坏了,赶紧坐进去,还唱起了歌,但是过了五分钟那个孩子又回来了,他让我儿子出来,因为他要坐,我儿子拒绝了,他就很粗鲁的把我儿子拖出来,我很生气,打算跟他讲道理,他理也不理我就走了,他妈妈在附近,说:"小孩子的事大人不要插手。"然后就走了。我儿子伤心又失望,我抱着他说:"宝宝,欺负弱小是不对的,如果你以后足够强大,你就要站起来为弱小打抱不平,现在你还太小不能反抗,那就忘记,不要用别人的错误来惩罚自己!"我不知道他能不能听懂,幸运的是,他很快就又快乐起来去玩别的玩具!