Housewives' Qualities Determine the Future of a Country

•  
  • 287
  • 3
  • 1
Yesterday I had a chat with my good friend. She said that recently she was reading memoirs of some famous men and had found an interesting phenomenon : For most of them, when they recalled their mothers, they thought their mothers were gentle and kind women. From this phenomenon, we can see that a kind and gentle woman would do great benifit to children, especially boys. And then she gave an example that her mother was a capable and fierce woman and now she found both of her brothers were a little weak in characters. I couldn't agree with her any more, yes, housewives' qualities will determine the future of a country. Why the Japan can develope so quickly ? the most important reason is their housewives are of high qualities. Most of them are well educated, which result in high qualities of the young people of the country. As we all know, the wiser the youths are, the wiser the nation will be; the wealthier the youths are, the wealthier the nation will be; the stronger the youths are, the stronger the nation will be.
昨天和闺蜜聊天,她说她正在看名人回忆录,发现一个有趣的现象,大多数名人回忆起他们的母亲,都觉得母亲是温柔而善良的女人!由此可见,一个温柔而善良的女人对孩子尤其是男孩子是大有裨益的!接着她举了一个例子,她的母亲能干而强势,所以她发现她的两个弟弟性格略微有点懦弱!我非常赞成闺蜜的看法,家庭主妇的素质决定了这个国家的未来,为什么日本发展那么快,最大的理由是他们国家的家庭主妇素质高!大部分家庭主妇都受过良好的教育,这就导致了少年的高质量!而我们大家都知道,少年智则国智,少年富则国富,少年强则国强!