To Choose a profession is not easy

•  
  • 3837
  • 0
  • 1
I had to write some essay but i'm alway done mistakes in my grammar(((

To Choose a profession is not easy

"Since childhood everyone knows he will have to chose his own way of life.
Being small children, without any troubles,we were always played in the game about profession. Somebody was a doctor,another one liked to be a vendor. The next day the roles of the game were changed and everybody has to chose the another profession.
But in the real life,the life where games are already for adults,your choise has a big value.
Choosing a profession might be the most responsable thing in the life of each person.This is a decision that will be influence your whole future life. Anyway,it depends at first on personality and individuality of every poeople in part.
Today there are more than 6 mlrd of people on the Earth.It is known that exist around 7 thousands profession.So,everybody can find something on his taste.
however, not always what you like to do - you can do.
That's why, when choosing your future profession you might to analize your own abilities,knowledge,interests and prospects. Doing that you will easier chose the right way.
Another interesting truth is that not all you can do - you like to do.
After you have analized what is in your power to realise, you must find between this things those you really love to embrace during your profession.
This is very important to have a job you like.It gives you a new forces to continue the work even if you are hopeless or extremly tired and dissapointed.
A good chosen profession makes you smile,happy and feel the real taste of the life.It helps you to enjoy every moment you live."