Today, I took a day off from work and went shopping with my sister.

•  
  • 44
  • 1
  • 1
Today, I took a day off from work and went shopping with my sister. I am still working on rearrenging my room. I threw away old curtains, pillow and wardrobe, so I planned to get them this weekend. First, we went to a furniture store and got curtains. Then, we went to Costco to eat lunch. We usually eat hot dogs and drink pops when we go there. In Japan, the hot dogs and pops, which we can refull, cost 180 yen. I want to know how much do they cost in other countries. Anyway, we pushed a cart to enjoy shopping there. It was very fan that we found dinning tables and chairs which were too big size. I am 167 cm tall, but my toes didn't touch on the floor when I sat on of them. Sofas were really big size as well. Their were almost bed size for us. Maybe rich people whose houses were big enough buy them. My sister and i enjoyed trying to sit on them and I found reasonable pillows net to the furniture section. It is very unique that gells were stuffed inside of the pillows. My new bed mattress will be delivered to my house next Monday. I am looking forward to sleeping on them nex week. Until then, I still sleep on the floor in the living room.