Finally, I finished cleaning up my room by 3 in the afternoon and w...

•  
  • 53
  • 0
  • 0
Finally, I finished cleaning up my room by 3 in the afternoon and went to a furniture store with my family. I had already decided which items I was going to get for my room. I asked a saleslady about the items which I wanted to buy. I also asked her whether or not we were able to rent a truck from them to load furniture and go back home. When I listened to her explanations, I felt really upset and irritated by her. She wasn't arrogant or anything, her explanations were really confusing. I thought that they would take my old mattress for free if I bought a new one. However, they wanted me to buy over 37,000 yen on each floor and then they would take my old mattless. The store had 2 floors. I wanted to choose the mattress pad and curtains on the second floor and choose the carpet on the first floor.They didn't add up tabs even thoug I was going to pay over 40,000 yen at the store. They also wouldn't rent the truck to us because a carpet which I wanted to buy was too big to load in it. I apologized to my family that I didn't want to buy things at the store and we left there.