I finally bought a clothes rack and a chest for my closet.

•  
  • 39
  • 1
  • 1
I finally bought a clothes rack and a chest for my closet. My plan was to put all winter clothes in the tiny closet. I had already put a several shoe boxes and four bags in the closet, so it was quite difficut to fit all of them into the micro size closet. I was surprised when I folded my clothes. I didn't know that I had too many long-sleeved T shirts. I didn't count them, but I had many of them more than I thought. After I put the winter clothes into the closet, there were many summer clothes, under wears, towels, gloves and scarves still left behind. I had to do something, but there was no space for them. Now, I put them in plastic bags. Tomorrow, my new bed mattress will be delivered to my house and two people who works for a transportation company will carry it up to my room which is on the second floor. It is very nice that this is one of their services, so we don't need to carry the heavy bed mattress up to my room. However, they will see my untidy room with a lot of plastic bags. I have to explain that those bags are my clothes, not garbage.