I found an old TV in a closet while I was cleaning up my room.

•  
  • 23
  • 0
  • 0
I found an old TV in a closet while I was cleaning up my room. Even though, it is small size, it is very thick and heavy. I wanted to use my room spaciously, so I asked my father to take it to a garage. There is rules that we can't throw consumer electoronics as garbage such as air conditionings, TVs, refrigerators, washing machines and so on. They are dissembled and recycled for using limited resources wisely. My city hall doesn't help me even though I am willing to pay money for it. Then, I called a company which asked me to pay 2,700 yen for it. I made this phone call in the lunch room, so many friends listened to what I talked to that guy on the phone. When I hung up, they said paying 2,700 yen was too expensive. So I had no idea what to do next. After I got home in the early evening, I searched how to deal with it on the internet. Fortunatelly, I found that there was a shop which would pick it up for 1,300 yen and it is close to my house. I think that I am going to take the old TV to the shop.