Real Japan

•  
  • 165
  • 2
  • 2
Today, my brother who lives in Japan came back to China to celebrate his wife's birthday. I also went to the birthday party.
I asked him, how about Japan? He said, actually, Japan is a poor country. As a tourist, you can't see the real Japan. For me, because I live in Japan for 20 years, I know Japanese people live hard. The consumption tax is 8%, however, it will rise to 10% in the future. When you leave the country, you should pay extra tax which cost 1000 yen. It's ridiculous. I'm working for a construction company. At busy time, I work nearly 20 hours a day. While I driving a truck, I just feel sleepy. I know it's dangerous but... you know, I have no choice.
When I heard my brother what he said, I keep silence. We all think Japan is a rich country and people live happy. But reality is not. I couldn't believe my ears that my brother works nearly 20 hours a day, it's crazy. Now I realized that karoshi in Japan is true.
今天,我的一个住在日本的哥哥回国给他的老婆办生日宴。我也参加了。
我问他,日本怎么样?他说,日本很穷。作为一个游客,你看不到真正的日本。对我来说,因为我在日本生活了20年,我知道日本人生活很苦。消费税现在是8%,今后会升到10%。当你离开这个国家的时候,你还要付额外的税1000日元。这很荒唐。我在一家建筑公司上班。忙的时候,我每天差不多要工作20个小时。有时候我开卡车,我觉得很困。我知道这很危险但是...你知道,我没办法。
当我听到我的哥哥说后,我沉默了。我们都认为日本是一个富裕的国家,人民生活幸福。但现实不是的。我几乎不敢相信自己的耳朵我的哥哥每天工作近20个小时,这太疯狂了。现在我明白在日本过劳死是真的了。