Secret massage parlour

•  
  • 99
  • 0
  • 1
I have a Chinese friend who is working for a company.
One day, he asked me, kei, shall we go to massage parlour for sex? I laughed, you have a girlfriend, right? How could you go that place? Then he said, Come on! Just for relax, let's go. So I went to massage parlour with him.
When we went there, there was a hotel. I said, man, that's a hotel, not massage parlour. Then my friend said, just a minute. He stood beyond the wall. For two minutes, the wall opened! I couldn't believe my eyes, the wall is a another entrance! We came into the hotel. It's very dark inside. Many people in there, almost men. My friend came to the reception and said, we need service. So the bell boy show us the way to a small room. There were many young girls standing in the room! My friend was a old bird and he quickly pick one girl. I choosed one girl. Then the girl showed me the way to a small room. We had sex there. After that, I asked, you are so cute and young, why you do that? The girl answered, just for money. So I kept quiet.
The friend who showed me to massage parlour for sex broke up with his girlfriend. Recently, I have no connected with him.
我有一个在公司上班的中国朋友。
有一天,他问我,kei,我们去嫖娼吗?我笑了,说,你不是有女朋友吗?你怎么能去那种地方?他说,嘿,找个乐子呗,去吧。所以我和他去嫖娼了。
当我们到那里的时候,那里是一家酒店。我说,朋友,那是酒店,不是按摩店。于是我的朋友说,稍等。他站在墙的前面。几分钟后,墙打开了!我不敢相信自己的眼睛,墙是另一个入口!我们进酒店了,里面很暗,许多人在里面,几乎都是男人。我的朋友对总台说,我们需要服务。然后服务生带我们去了一个小房间。房间里站着许多年轻的女孩!我的朋友经验丰富,他很快选了一个女孩。我也选了一个。那个女孩带我去小房间。我们在那里做爱了。之后,我问她,你这么可爱又年轻,为什么你要做这个?女孩回答,为了钱。于是我沉默了。
那个带我去嫖娼的朋友和他女朋友分手了。最近,我没有和他联系。