My father is a devil.

•  
  • 101
  • 0
  • 2
My father is a devil. He is a cold business man. He loves money so much. When he wants money, he will take advantage of other people, even his family.
I still remember, last year, one day, my father took me to the bank.
He gave me a paper and said to me, sign here. The paper is a loan contract, if I sign it, I can borrow 100,0000RMB from bank.
My father said, you sign, and I take the money. I was very confused, Dad, if I sign it, that mean I must pay the debts. Then my father yelled, I will pay the debts for you, do you understand? Now you sign the fucking contract! I was almost crying, finally I sign the contract.
My father took the money and he went to Japan.
One day, I received a telephone call from bank that ask me to pay the debts. I cried. I realized that my father cheated me! He didn't pay the debts for me! I immediately made a phone call to dad who is in Japan. But I couldn't contact with him. Seemed like he disappeared.
How could I pay for the 100,0000RMB debts with my little salary? I felt desperate. I talked with my mother and now we are negotiating with the bank.
Not only me, but also my grandfather and grandmother hate my father. My father invested the real estate, he failed. He mortgage my grandfather and grandmother's house to the bank. Because he failed, the bank took the house away. Now my grandfather and grandmother are living in old people's home.
I tell you this true story because I want you to know business is very dirty. Many business man like my father they can do everything for money. For them, the most important thing is always money, money, money.
我的爸爸是一个魔鬼。他是一个冷血的商人。他爱钱如命。当他想要钱的时候,他会利用周围的人,包括他的家人。
我依然记得,去年,有一天,我爸爸带我去银行。
他给我一张纸,对我说,签字。纸头是一个借款合同,如果我签字了,我就可以问银行借100万人民币。
我爸爸说,你签字,我拿钱。我很困惑,说,爸爸,如果我签字了,那意味着我就必须还债。于是我爸爸怒吼,我会帮你还债,你懂吗?现在你给我签他妈的合同!我快要哭了,最终,我签了。
我爸爸拿了钱去了日本。
有一天,我接到银行来的电话,叫我还债。我哭了。我明白我爸爸骗了我!他没有帮我还债!我马上打电话给远在日本的爸爸。但是我联系不上他。看上去他像消失了。
我怎么还这100万的债啊?我工资又这么低。我感到绝望了。我和我的妈妈商量,现在我们在和银行交涉。
不仅仅是我,连我的爷爷和奶奶也很恨我爸爸。我爸爸投资房地产,失败了。他把爷爷奶奶的房子抵押给了银行。因为他失败了,所以银行把房子收走了。现在我的爷爷奶奶住在老人院。
我告诉你们这个真实的故事是因为我希望你们知道做生意很肮脏。许多商人像我爸爸那样他们能为了钱无恶不作。对他们来说,最重要的事就是,钱,钱,钱。