Threaten.

•  
  • 74
  • 0
  • 0
I still remember, last year, one day night, over work I went to massage parlour for sex.
After that, when I left the massage parlour, two men looked like gangster came to me. They said to me, we are police. You just had sex with girl in massage parlour, right? I was shocked and said, no. Then two men said, don't lie to us, you are arrested. One week detention. Actually, I knew they were not police, but I was so scared. I said, Please, I have a job tomorrow. Then the two men showed their real face, they threatened me, if you not want to be arrested, give us the money, 5000RMB. I was almost cried and finally I gave them 1000RMB all I have. Then they let me go.
It's really horrible. If I was arrested, I would lose my job.
In China, go to massage for sex is illegal. I always negotiate with girl in massage parlour for sex. It's illegal. Police can arrest you. These two bad guys know that, so they use it to threaten me.
After that case, I never go to massage parlour. I know it's dangerous. Some bad guys might target you they hidden in the dark. l learn a lesson.
我依然记得,去年,有一天晚上,我下班后去了按摩店做爱。
之后,当我要离开店的时候,有两个看上去像流氓的男人走过来了。他们对我说,我们是警察,你刚刚和女孩搞了,对吧?我很吃惊,说,没有。于是两个男人说,不要骗人了,你被逮捕了,拘留一周。实际上,我知道他们不是警察,但我很害怕。我说,拜托,我明天还要上班。于是两个男人露出他们的真面目,威胁我,如果你不想被逮捕,给我们钱,5000块。我快要哭了,我最终给了我仅有的他们1000块,他们让我走了。
那天真的很恐怖。如果我被逮捕了,我会失去工作。
在中国,去按摩店做爱是违法的。我经常和那里的女孩子交涉,那是违法的。警察可以抓你。那两个坏人知道这点,所以他们利用这点来威胁我。
从那以后,我再也没有去过按摩店。我知道很危险。坏人会在暗处盯着你。我学了一课。