A tool without soul.

•  
  • 37
  • 0
  • 1
One of my Japanese friends recommended me a application which can talk with English native speakers with no appointment, it's called Cambly.
It cost me about $8 to talked with a white man who come from South Africa by 30 minutes. We talked a lot, Cambly is great.
However, I have no much money, so I just learned English by 30 minutes. When I wanted to ask the teacher something, time was up.
Nowadays, learning English is very expensive. But English is a global language, so I should learn it. I realized that it's very difficult for me to talk like English native speakers. If you want to do business with English native speakers, and your English is not good as them, it doesn't make sence.
I lived in Japan for 6 years, it's a very priceless experience for me to understand Japanese culture. I can not only speak Japanese language, but also know the Japanese culture. But English is different, English for me is just a tool because I never been to Europe or America. My English is just a tool without soul.
我的一个日本朋友推荐了我一款APP,可以和英语母语者对话,不用预约。它叫Cambly。
它花费了我8美元去和一个来自南非的男人对话,30分钟。我们聊了很多,Cambly很棒。
然而,我没有很多钱,所以我只学习了30分钟。当我要问老师一些事时,时间到了。
现在,学英语很贵。但英语是全球语言,我得学。我意识到对我来说很难像英语母语者那样说话。如果你想和英语母语者做生意,并且你的英语没有他们好,我觉得生意会很难做。
我曾在日本生活过6年,对我来说这是一段宝贵的经验去了解日本的文化。我不仅会说日语,还知道日本的文化。但英语不一样,英语对我来说只是个工具因为我从没有去过欧洲或美国。我的英语是一个没有灵魂的工具。