How To Get To Know A University Campus?

•  
  • 250
  • 2
  • 3
*This writing is supposed to be formal, so if you find any unsuitable phrases please let me know.

When enroling the university, one important thing for you to do is getting to know the place where you
will be for the next four years of your life. It is a good idea to visit the place before the lessons actually start so that you can easily get to the key places such as classrooms where you will be given the lectures, cafeterias, and libraries. If I had to choose between a second-year student to give me a personal tour of the whole campus, a detailed map of the campus designed by the student services department, and joining a group tour of the campus together with all the other new students I would choose the first option.

A second year-student has already gotten to know the main places of the campus, he or she might not know each and every place, yet they would be a pretty good insight to the university. A student would let you know the places that one as a new student is most concerned about.

Besides, being given the chance to have a student at your disposal means you can get to ask everything you want at any time, which would not be the case if you were given a map or joined a group tour. Some people might feel intimidated to ask certain question before others, so having that time with a student can make the newly- entered student more confortable.

Lastly but not least, you would meet someone that could eventually become your friend. Spending that time walking the campus might be a good way to get to know a little bit about your guide. Someone to count on is a great start when commencing college studies.

In conclusion, I think that the best way to know the university campus would be a second-year student. It is the most advantageous option in comparison to a detailed map of the place or a group tour.