To Commute to School

•  
  • 63
  • 0
  • 3
While at school there are different forms of transportation that a student choose from. For intance, bicycle, train, and car. It is important to choose the one that suits your lifestyle the best. If asked, I would opt for a bicycle to commute to the school.

The primary reason why I would prefer to ride a bicycle is because it is an excellent way to exercise. Going by bicycle offers the benefits of favoring our health and helping us staying in good shape. Let alone the fact that using a bike is a great option to get to know better the city and its surroundings.

Secondly, knowing the elevated costs that transportation has in most cities, riding a bike would allow me to saving money, which I could later on spend on a trip to another city or even another country.

Regarding the other alternatives, if I did opt to take the train I would have to stick to the schedules. It would require extra discipline in my daily routine, which is not always easy to accomplish. Driving a car, on the other hand, would not be the best option for me either because it requires a lot of concentration and implies great responsibility. Moreover, with a car I would have to eventually bear with the traffic, not the best scenario for such an impatient person as myself.

All in all, each form of transportation has its edges and drawbacks. However, it depends on the person and their way of life which one is the best option. For me, riding a bicycle offers the most benefits.