Is the problem of terrorism likely to get worse

•  
  • 452
  • 0
  • 1
Terrorism is one of the biggest issues the international community is facing. Personally, I believe that the problem of terrorism is likely to get worse for two reasons.
First, it is actually getting worse in spite of all the effort being made by giant nations. This trend seems to be too strong to be able to be stopped. Hatred engenders hatred. There is no end because if one terrorist is killed, another one volunteers to become a terrorist.
Secondly, history shows that terrorism is a valid way to resist the government. When some people are not happy in the society and the society is unwilling to change, they cannot wait until peaceful means solve problems. Even though violence is no good, terrorists can turn into rulers after their victory. So aggressive youngsters tend to apply to terrorist organizations, especially when they are unemployed.
In conclusion, I believe that the problem of terrorism is likely to get worse for the reasons stated above. Like the famous story of the North
Wind and the Sun, I hope that better resolution will be created. Working on unemployment issues must be effective. Giant nations raised terrorists in the past so they are responsible for that.