Journal

Photo Album

gabbsgou's entry (272)

Post an entry now!
gabbsgou

I don’t know where we are going or what is going to happen, but I just follow...

I don’t know where we are going or what is going to happen, but I just follow him. We walk around the big city, holding hands and laughin...
  •  
  • 16
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

I look at my clock and it is getting late.

I look at my clock and it is getting late. He’s not here yet and I start getting more anxious. I find myself biting my lips when nobody i...
  •  
  • 28
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

Sometimes things need to be let go of.

Sometimes things need to be let go of. If it’s meant to be, you’ll find each other again. Anxious. I know that word perfectly. I’ve be...
  •  
  • 30
  • 1
  • 1
gabbsgou

“There isn’t any bus here waiting for you.

“There isn’t any bus here waiting for you. This bus will come tomorrow”, the man said. We were shocked, tired, angry and I really wanted...
  •  
  • 26
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

Fall

Let the leaves fall but before that happens enjoy the view, how beautiful and colorful everything looks. Dance under the rain, smile even...
  •  
  • 39
  • 0
  • 2
gabbsgou

At the airport in NY

I was sitting in the airplane and I wanted to take a picture of myself, recreating this glorious moment of a first terrible flight. But t...
  •  
  • 34
  • 1
  • 2
gabbsgou

sddd

sddd I was kind of upset during my flight, but then I decided that a broken suitcase will not ruin my trip, and this is how I decided to...
  •  
  • 29
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

This is how I ended up at the airport in the capital city of my country: Cara...

This is how I ended up at the airport in the capital city of my country: Caracas. I met a friend who was traveling to do the same thing t...
  •  
  • 38
  • 1
  • 1
gabbsgou

The beginning of a… dream?

The beginning of a… dream? I like beginnings because they’re so full of promise. The first page of a book, the first day of a job, the f...
  •  
  • 44
  • 2
  • 2
gabbsgou

English and Spanish teacher with excellent communicative skills.

English and Spanish teacher with excellent communicative skills. Experienced with all proficiency levels and all ages. Uses innovative an...
  •  
  • 37
  • 0
  • 2
gabbsgou

• Assisted a group of Spanish speakers in English with reading, writing and s...

• Assisted a group of Spanish speakers in English with reading, writing and speaking, helping them to develop fluency and acquire efficie...
  •  
  • 32
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

• Designed lessons that engaged kids to start learning English

• Designed lessons that engaged kids to start learning English • Implemented multiple musical and art-related activities that improved ...
  •  
  • 32
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

• Helped with the selection of new teachers and initial training brining many...

• Helped with the selection of new teachers and initial training brining many successful teachers to the teamwork • Established numerou...
  •  
  • 35
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

• Strived to maximize the educational achievement of each student

• Strived to maximize the educational achievement of each student • Helped the students to develop fluency in little time through engagi...
  •  
  • 49
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

• Planned individual and group learning activities designed to meet students’...

• Planned individual and group learning activities designed to meet students’ needs •Taught classes with engaging learning activities to...
  •  
  • 36
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

English Teacher

English Teacher Francisco de Miranda university- Venezuela, Falcón •Attended a variety of professional development workshops centered o...
  •  
  • 34
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

Maristas High School – Venezuela, Falcón.

Maristas High School – Venezuela, Falcón. •Developed fun and innovative strategies that kept 40 students motivated and engaged in learni...
  •  
  • 27
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

English Teacher

English Teacher San Francisco Javier High School- Venezuela, Falcón • Helped the students to overcome stage fright trough advice and ac...
  •  
  • 33
  • 0
  • 1
gabbsgou

•  
  • 32
  • 1
  • 2
gabbsgou

I think you need to find someone who completes you.

I think you need to find someone who completes you. Maybe that person needs to be a little bit different, or maybe he/she has to be as cr...
  •  
  • 39
  • 0
  • 1