I’d like to do snail mail with someone who can write long letter.

•  
  • 158
  • 3
  • 1
I’d like to do snail mail with someone who can write long letter. I always receive short messages and people don’t know about what to write in letters. That’s very good you wrote a letter to me. How many snail mail items do your collection already have? I have just your letter, one tiny letter from Italy and five postcards. I’ve received two postcards from Russia recently. I can tell you about this story now. I just asked about postcards exchange two random foreign girls from there. I asked first girl about write to me in Russian but pity Daria forgot about it and wrote in Russian. I had to ask one more Russian about this same. When I opened my mailbox soon I saw a colourful envelope and I already thought it can be a letter but it was this postcard in it. Cool, she did handmade an envelope! The second girl sent to me also one postcard which I received probably two or three days after this first. It’s written with perfect cursive and black pen. It’s finally in Russian and its looks like old. It’s probably my the best postcard at the moment. A bit old-school!