Latest Comments

Jun 2, 2010 22:35 made 1 corrections for My Neighbor.
She talks just like a man. 笑 やーだ!
Jun 2, 2010 19:29 Vermilion commented on My Neighbor.
コメントありがとうございます。 子どもが、叱られてるのを、聞いたり見たりすると、なんだかかわいそうになってしまいますよね。自分が、叱るときには、あまり気が付かないんだけれど。ついさっきまで、子どもの泣き声が聞こえていましたが、今は静かです。どうか、今日はこのまま、静かに終...
Jun 2, 2010 11:00 zuboran commented on My Neighbor.
かなり大きな声で怒っているのでしょうね。 悪い言葉を使うと心もすさむので、ちょっと困りますね。 でも、もしかしたらすごい笑顔で叫んでいたりして。(^-^*) ほめるときも叫んでくれたらいいですね。 「おまえはえらいな!!」みないに。笑
May 31, 2010 23:45 Vermilion commented on My Neighbor.
でしょ。こんな言葉が、毎日聞こえてくるんです。一度大きな物音がしたときは、子どもたちが、いじめられてるんじゃないかと本当に心配しました。
May 31, 2010 23:11 commented on My Neighbor.
私も日本語で書きますね! 色んな事件がありますし、それは怖いし、心配ですね。 私の大学にも関西出身の人がいますが、そこまで乱暴じゃないです。
May 31, 2010 23:05 Vermilion commented on My Neighbor.
日本語で書いたほうが、どんな風に子どもたちに言ってるか分かりやすいので、日本語で書きます。 「どけや」とか「さっさとせーや」「泣くな」「はよ、おきろやー」大阪弁ですけど、私には、男言葉です。それも、怒鳴り散らすので、本当に怖いです。
May 31, 2010 21:53 commented on My Neighbor.
ごめんなさい、「叱り方」って書こうとしました。「the way」のほうがよかったですね。
May 31, 2010 21:50 commented on My Neighbor.
Are you anxious about how to scold her? > She talks just like a man. As for how to scold her, the child is too poor,aren't you?
May 31, 2010 21:40 Vermilion commented on My Neighbor.
Hi Hayano and Tsubasa I hope it's just because they are small and I won't hear them crying after they grow up. Of course it...
May 31, 2010 20:12 Tsubasa commented on My Neighbor.
How poor the kids are... The mom of next door was just like that. She had been shouted all day long at her little boy. However, as h...
May 31, 2010 19:22 commented on My Neighbor.
As if, we are felt that we are scolded. When I were in my parents' house,I could hear neighbor's mother's voice.She has twin...
May 31, 2010 18:54 Vermilion commented on My Neighbor.
Thank you Kyoko, It's 6:50 pm. One of children have been crying for a long time at my neighbor's. I'm always worried if...
May 31, 2010 18:01 kyoko commented on My Neighbor.
I sympathize with you.
May 29, 2010 17:45 commented on Lunch with My Ex-co-workers.
Chinese restaurant? I envy you! It is my boom to make the Chinese cuisine from COOKDO recently. You were able to spend happy time wit...
May 28, 2010 14:21 Vermilion commented on Fell in love in a few secon...
Hi tsubasa, Thank you for your comment. I like to talk to foreign people. I'm happy they understand my English. Oh, do you think ...
May 28, 2010 00:10 tohgetu commented on Fell in love in a few secon...
I think you are natural. Anybody is sure to be embarrassed that situation. People don't recieve unreasoning love from the other. I...
May 27, 2010 23:40 Tsubasa commented on Fell in love in a few secon...
The entry made me smile^^ Wonderous experience, wasn't it? Maybe he sometimes reminds of you just as you reminds of him like this...
May 27, 2010 20:43 Vermilion commented on Fell in love in a few secon...
Hi Ashley, Thank you for your correction.
May 27, 2010 20:40 Ashley [アシュリー] made 9 corrections for Fell in love in a few secon...
Hahahahaha. Rofl. He was probably "reading too much into the situation". :D If you have time, stop by my journal. Thanks. ^^
May 27, 2010 09:32 Vermilion commented on Lunch with My Ex-co-workers.
Hi tohgetu, Thank you for your comment. It was so nice to talk to the couple even briefly, I should write about my interesting experi...
May 26, 2010 22:56 tohgetu commented on Lunch with My Ex-co-workers.
I'm also glad to hear your talk. The foreign couple seemed to make a lot of good memories in Japan. I think your smile was one of t...
May 24, 2010 00:38 Vermilion commented on Donut!!
Hi Kazu, Thank you for your comment. Nice to meet you. Hope you can improve English on Lang-8. I still have a lot of mistakes. It's ...
May 24, 2010 00:18 山内 一豊 Yamauchi kazutoyo commented on Donut!!
Hi nice to meet you. I think that's the waste of time and money. I don't make it a rule to eat cakes and donuts for ten years...
May 23, 2010 20:13 Vermilion commented on Donut!!
Hi Tsubasa, How are you? I know you're too busy to wait in a line for a long time. lol
May 23, 2010 18:31 Tsubasa commented on Donut!!
I never stand in a line to buy some foods even if they are such popular. Although I can wait at most for around 1 hour to ride an atract...
May 22, 2010 05:35 Ashley [アシュリー] commented on Donut!!
I think I would wait in line for something if it was a really cheap price though. Like a sale. :D You pay in time instead of money. Since...
May 20, 2010 22:40 Vermilion commented on Donut!!
Hi nami, Thank you for readying my story and comment on it. 半額?で30分以内ですか?(笑) Hi tohgetu, Thank you for your comment on my story. ...
May 20, 2010 21:44 tohgetu commented on Donut!!
The baked donuts like so nice! I guess the donuts are reasonable prices because many people lined up. I never wait to have the donuts f...
May 20, 2010 17:55 nami commented on Donut!!
Idon’t want to waste time for donuts too. (でも、もし半額セールで30分位なら並びます^ ^) I think your way of thinking might be similar to my way.
May 20, 2010 13:42 Vermilion commented on Donut!!
Hi Ashley, いつも、私の英語を添削してくれてありがとう。もし、そのお店の前を通ったときに、誰も並んで待っていなかったら、そのドーナツ試してみます。 I don't like to waste time just to line up. I don&...
May 20, 2010 13:26 Ashley [アシュリー] made 8 corrections for Donut!!
Donuts are realllllly yummy, but also really fattening. I wouldn't wait for such a long time for that, no. I hate long lines. You...
May 19, 2010 14:40 Liam made 5 corrections for Visit My Headmistress
That's unfortunate. Hopefully she can pick herself up again.
May 19, 2010 09:35 myukko commented on Shocking News.
I can't believe this accident... I wish for the girl's recovery. Thank you correct the mistakes of my post. It's a very ...
May 18, 2010 22:59 Vermilion commented on Shocking News.
Hi Ashley, Oh, the nurse you mentioned is weird. Disgusting. Hi, nami, My g-daughter didn't know the girl, but her friend'...
May 18, 2010 22:11 tohgetu commented on Shocking News.
It is so bad news. But I sometimes have heard the news like that. I can't allow that the woman attack a small girl. The woman obvi...
May 18, 2010 18:27 nami commented on Shocking News.
I heard the news yesterday too. But your story gave me gooseflesh. I understand how you got shocked.
May 18, 2010 14:32 Ashley [アシュリー] commented on Shocking News.
I have already heard of nurses doing bad things though, haven't you? Like that one nurse that killed a kitten on video and was caught...
May 18, 2010 12:53 Vermilion commented on Shocking News.
Hi Tsubasa, Thank you for your comment. It's sad society, isn't it? I pray for her too. Hi Ashley, Thank you for your c...
May 18, 2010 12:22 Ashley [アシュリー] made 10 corrections for Shocking News.
Wow, it is sad. :[ There have been many attacks against innocent children recently, huh? Like those incidents in China as well. The wo...
May 18, 2010 11:02 Tsubasa commented on Shocking News.
I haven't heard the news, sorry. But what shocking news!! I don't know what the hell reason the woman had when she did this...
May 16, 2010 16:12 Vermilion commented on My friend.
Hi Anne, Thank you for correcting my mistakes. Oh, do you think so too? Yes, I thought the man would think of it.
May 16, 2010 16:09 Vermilion commented on My friend.
Hi Ed, Thank you for correcting my mistakes and your comment. No, it's the first time for my friend to see him in person. And it&...
May 16, 2010 16:03 Anne made 9 corrections for My friend.
I understand your concern! Some American men will think that a woman wants an intimate relationship if she offers such a thing...
May 16, 2010 15:55 Ed made 3 corrections for My friend.
You certainly have a right to be worried, especially if they haven't met in person before. I think if you meet someone online first, ...
May 13, 2010 22:54 Vermilion commented on My G-daughter.
Hi mallow, Thank you for your correction and comment. Hi eita, My g-daughter is seven years old. I hope she will be able to speak ...
May 13, 2010 22:43 eita commented on My G-daughter.
Oh! You have the grand daughter. You spent a very good time. Your daughter will be a person who can use English well like you. 孫娘...
May 13, 2010 03:33 mallow made 2 corrections for My G-daughter.
かわいい会話と思います!
May 12, 2010 15:11 Vermilion commented on How many bamboo shoots woul...
Hi bobby, Oh, you have four daughters. It means you're the only one male in your family. How do you feel? Are they more than Kashim...
May 12, 2010 13:28 yossy commented on How many bamboo shoots woul...
I also had a many bamboo shoots dishes this year because next to my house is a vacant land and there are many bamboo. I enjoyed them by ...
May 11, 2010 15:34 bobby1188 commented on How many bamboo shoots woul...
If it is so fresh, I'd like to eat it as Sashimi. I read your profile, I have also 4 daughters. They are sucking my money so I do a...