I don't realize my life without doing sport.

•  
  • 11
  • 0
  • 0
I don't realize my life without doing sport. Just now I came back from the football match with my friends and there were a lot of emotions because they played about money. I have been at home for about a hour and I feel very good despite of the big intesity. My team took the risk in the second game and we won so my mood is very good. I'm glad of this win till now because it's always great to beat second team.

Always when I watch a volleyball match in which USA take part I'm thinking about that how many people watch this game in this country. How many people is interested in this sport? Volleyball is very popular in Poland and there are a lot of people who are interested in it. I like to watch the World Cup because you never know who'll win because there are so many favourites. This year's World Cup occurs in Italy and Bulgaria and the attendance is pretty good. I have been watching France - Netherlands for several minutes and this duel is leveled.

I got up about 6:30 a.m. today and I went to the church and later I went to the gym. It's good to start the day so early.