Never Too Old to Keep Learning

•  
  • 137
  • 0
  • 1
Feb 11, 2018 20:58 selfLearning Learning
We may have many interesting things we want to learn, like driving, calligraphy, painting, or computer programming, but they're always delayed for some reasons, such as "I am too old to get these stared from now". But in my perspective, we are never too old to keep learning.Here are some examples of it.

One morning, I found an elderly man in my community who was making an electric warming oven. When I saw him, he was caving a cave for the switcher using a hammer and awl. It surprised me because nowadays few young people can make furniture for their own, even a chair or table.

Another afternoon, a senile woman was enjoying the sunlight outdoors. When I came across her, a melodious sound of <Liu Hai Cuts Firewood>, one famous flower drum opera, came into my ears. As I looked over, I noticed that she was playing music downloaded from Internet in her smart phone . "It seems you have learned how to play music at smart phone!" Then she grinned and nodded: "Yes!""Hahn."I was admiring her as she said. It showed that she had successfully learned it and happily applied it for increasing the quality of her life.

We can see that learning itself is a favorable activity for human being. The old saying goes:"people should learn till death." In other words, it's never too old to keep learning.

(can you teach my some native speaking words or some active verbs?)
年龄大从来不是不学习的理由。

有天上午,我发现小区里面有一位老大爷,他正在制造一个电暖器。
我看见他的时候,他正在雕刻放开关的凹槽。
如今,年轻人都不会亲手制造一个家具了,哪怕是一张桌子、一把椅子。

另一天的下午,一位70多岁的老太太坐在屋外晒太阳。
当我经过她的时候,身边传来了悠扬的花鼓戏《刘海砍樵》。
我往她那一瞅,发现她正在用手机app播放下载好的音乐了呢!
“你老人家会用手机放歌哒?”
她笑了笑,说:“是的!”
“哈哈。”听到她这么说,我打心里佩服她。因为她学会了如何用智能手机并且将它用来提高自己的生活质量。
如今,我的父母都还不会使用电脑来上网呢!

简单而言,人们应当活到老学到老,学习才是令人快乐的事情!