I'm back to this website again!

•  
  • 39
  • 0
  • 1
Hello everyone, I'm back to this website again! My first time wrote down something here is about 3 years ago. Because my Japanese teacher suggests we try to write something and after someone who's a native speaker or good in Japanese/English help you revise it, then you can know the problem that in your grammar. I tried and wrote 4 dairies by used Japanese before. But I feel a little weird and shy. So I gave up quickly. But now I want to try it again. This time I will use English. Because someone whom I admire one is good in English. I want to close to him, so I think I need more and more practice. Hopes everyone can help me.I'll really appreciate for your help! And if you want to make a friend with me, welcome add me! I can help you if you want to learn traditional Chinese or everything about Taiwan :)
大家好,我又再次回來這個網站了!我第一次寫些東西在這約是在三年前,因為我的日文老師建議我們試著寫些什麼然後在母語者或是日文/英文好的人幫你修改後你才會知道自己的文法哪裡出了問題。我嘗試用日文寫了四篇日記,但我覺得有點奇怪又有些害羞,所以我很快就放棄了。但是現在我想再次嘗試,而這次我將使用英文。因為有個我很欣賞的對象英文很好,我想要更接近他,所以我想我需要更多的練習。希望大家可以幫我,非常感謝你們的幫忙。如果你想跟我交朋友歡迎加我的帳號!還有你想學繁體中文或是了解任何台灣相關的問題我都可以幫忙:)