Write a tabloïd article on the theme "A fight".

•  
  • 153
  • 1
  • 1

Tarantino The Hateful Eight

As you may know, the film director and producer Quentin Tarantino is currently on the set of his next big-budget movie: The Hateful Eight, a spaghetti western scheduled for October 2015. Tarantino, who often work with the same actors, has signed once again with Samuel L. Jackson, who has already played in 6 of his movies including his last one, Django Unchained. Unfortunately, this movie meet several problems: In January 2014, Quentin sued the American gossips blog, the Gawker in justice for having revealed the scenario of The Hateful Eight. Quentin was about to give up on this movie and finally changed his mind.

However, the shooting of the film was on the right track until a new problem, concerning this time the atmosphere on the set, which may delay the shooting. Infact according to some employees on the set, the two had a violent argument over the way Sam has to say one of the catchphrase of the movie: “Quentin asked Sam to play the scene about twenty times and Sam suddenly freaked out and said that Quentin had to find someone else if he wasn’t okay with the way he was playing”. It has been reported that the two were about to fight when one of the camera operator tried to calm down the situation.

Indeed, this may be explained by the mood on the set, which seemed quiet tense. A source near Quentin reported that “he wanted to finish off the movie for October as he promised, so he felt a bit under pressure”. Well, we hope Sam and Quentin will move on to focus on the shooting of the movie.