Latest Comments

Jul 11, 2014 21:05 JoeKenney made 8 corrections for Hello Everybody!
You are correct. The meme is incorrect. As you say, it should be "Portugal has...etc." The English speaking sites probably ju...
Jun 18, 2010 13:10 Fentoozler commented on What a shame!
Thanks for the feedback! Gosh! I didn't remember I had to use the capital letter! Haha!
Jun 17, 2010 20:30 Mimi ^.^ made 3 corrections for What a shame!
Sorry I do not know French.......
Feb 6, 2010 15:43 Fentoozler commented on Noel Pointer, Benoit Pimont!
Hi, Sprachjunge! Thanks a lot! I didn't know that the correct word to be used was "by"! You've really helped me. I h...
Feb 5, 2010 14:57 Sprachjunge made 7 corrections for Noel Pointer, Benoit Pimont!
Hello, Fentoozler! Well written, of course. You write in a very natural-sounding English. Whatever your learning methods are, keep them u...
Feb 2, 2010 15:09 Fentoozler commented on Leisure
Thank you Sprachjunge for all the feedback! You've helped me a lot! I'll be carefull with all the things you corrected me. I ...
Jan 27, 2010 11:50 Sprachjunge made 7 corrections for Leisure
Well written! One thing to watch out for: As a Spanish speaker, many sentence structures that will be correct in Spanish will be what are...
Jan 26, 2010 13:13 Fentoozler commented on Leisure
Thanks a lot! I feel like little by little you're helping me to clarify all my doubts. You're right about my writing and the over...
Jan 25, 2010 22:10 Dessawy made 4 corrections for Leisure
"I" is spelled with capital letter. (I assume you know that and it just sneaks itself in there anyway :) Be careful not to ...