Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

•  
  • 30
  • 0
  • 0
The amount of robbery crimes significantly increases yearly which causes heavily losses in finances and human resources despite enhancing in security system was seemed to solve the problem at its root. The causes are many factors from the over import laborers in the cities to the lacking of education and jobs in the country sides. While the cities have way more than enough laborers, the percentages of young workers leaving the country side keeps increasing. For that reason, the taxes increase for the citizens to rise homeless and support unemployed people; the country sides suffer shortages in laborers and couldn’t work with its full potential. Therefore, there is need to find more investments and economical activities in the countryside which could deploy more jobs and keep the young laborers to stay. On the other hand, as a young country with high percentage of young laborers, it’s also a good idea to export laborers into other nearby countries for short period of time to strengthen foreign currency and learn new things. However, the main cause of crime was vitally dueing to the going downward of the national economy for a long period of time from 2012 to 2019 which was the result of over corruption within the government system with inadequate productive activities in return. For that reason, there is need to change the leading seats in government with an open election where people can actually choose who they want to give their hopes and beliefs for.