Last week, I had receive an email

•  
  • 102
  • 4
  • 1
May 16, 2018 18:36 "email" "help"
Last week, I had receive an email. This email is from the UK. It is about a woman asks me for help. She asks me to do her favour to help less privileged in my region by using her deposited. Because she is about dying, doctor said the chances to suvive is narrow. I refused her help, because I have no idea if it is true.
The second email she send me is talking about detail of her situation. She thanks my encouragement at first time. And she said that she doing this is all to satisfy her conscience. At the end of the second email, she want my personal information such as full name, phone number, sex and so on so that her lawyer contacts me and bequeaths $7.6 Million to me to help people in need. Still, I refuse her, cause I can't fully sure the truth of this information she told me. Even it is true, I can't help her to fullfil her last dream because I am only a student. But I am also afriad of letting her down. What if everything she told me is true, and she truly wants my help.
The feeling of guilty in my heart is raising. I really want to know if I was right.
上周,我收到了一封电子邮件。这封邮件是从英国寄来的。这封信是一位妇女向我求助。她请求我利用她银行账户的存款来帮助我所在地区的穷人。因为她就要离世了,医生说她的生存几率很低。我拒绝了她的请求,因为我不知道这是否是真的。
她寄给我的第二封邮件向我透露了她现状的更多细节。信的开头,她感谢我的鼓励。然后她说她这么做全是因为想使她良心好过。在这封电子邮件的最后,她想要我的个人信息,例如全名、电话号码、性别等等。这样她的律师就可以以此联系我并转账七百六十万美元给我来帮助有需要的人。同样的,我拒绝了她,因为我无法完全确定其真实性。即使是她所告诉我的一切都是真的,我也无法帮助她完成她最后的梦想,因为我只是一个学生。但我同样担心这会让她失望。如果她所说的一切都是真的呢?如果她真的需要我的帮助呢?
我心中的愧疚感与日俱增。我真的很想知道我所做的是否正确。