節分

  •  
  • 518
  • 10
  • 5
  • Japanese 
Feb 12, 2015 13:31
節分

先週の火曜日に特殊の忘れられない日でした。私は、夜に午後10時00分頃に予想外にメッセージを受けました。メッセージは、東京に友人から送られました。 彼女は言いました:「すぐにいくらかの大豆を準備してください。それから、あなたがいつ準備ができているかについて、私に教えてください。」。「あなたがこれを持たないならば、どんな種類の豆でも使えます。」。私は、何のためにそれらであるかについて、彼女に尋ねました?彼女は私にちょっと話しました:「それは非常に重要です ― 私が後であなたに話す ― 私は待ちます。」。したがって、いくらかの通常豆乳を作るのに用いられる豆を、私は見つけました。それから、彼女は言いました:「こうすることは、時間制限があります。」。(それから、彼女は言いました:「こうすることは、時間規制があります。」)。あまりに遅いならば、それは効果的でありません。

彼女は、私に入口にひと握りの豆を持ってくるよう頼みました。外へ向けて「鬼は外!」と大きな声で叫びながら豆を少し投げます。私は言いました:「はい、私はそれをしました!」
それから、“福は内!”と言いながら、部屋の中に豆を少しまきます。部屋の豆は後で拾って食べても良いです。私は、彼女が指示したものとしてしました。それから、彼女は言いました:「いいね!それから、それぞれの部屋の窓へ行って、同じことをしてください。」
(それから、彼女は言いました:「いいね!それから、すべてのドアおよび窓へ行って、同じことをしてください。」)
私がすべてを完了したとき、ほぼ午後11時00分でした。(私が彼らそれぞれを完成させたとき、ほぼ午後11時00分でした。)
彼女は私がそれに作ったその幸運を言いました、私は今後年に一度こうしなければなりません。
(彼女は、幸運に、私がちょうど間に合うようにそうしたと言いました。私は今後年に一度こうしなければなりません。)
しかし、家の中のこれらの豆は、食べられなければなりません。したがって、煎り大豆を来年の準備ができているようにしてください。あなたは、日本の食料品店でいわゆる福豆を買うかもしれません。豆の数は、あなたの年齢または1つの別料金(余分の)と同じでなければなりません。

その後、彼女は私に恵方巻について話しました。それで、彼女の貼られた恵方巻の写真のためにコメントを残したとき、あのね、私がそれを誤って話すという物語は、原因です。私は以下のようにコメントました:「この海苔巻きはおいしく見えます、しかし、なぜ、あなたは彼らを切りませんでしたか?彼女は、それが海苔巻きでなく恵方巻きであると私に話しました!それを切られていなくしておいて、今年の恵方(南西のそばの西)を向いて、黙って一気に恵方巻きを食べます。彼女がそのような忘れられないことをすることに私を助けるために、私は本当に感謝します。
節分
上個星期二(二月三號)是個很特別難忘的日子,It was a special unforgettable day last last Tuesday.
那天晚上十點鐘,我突然接到一個簡訊,I received a message unexpectedly at about 10:00PM at night.
是我東京的朋友寄來的,It was from a friend in Tokyo.
他說︰「請你馬上準備一些黃豆,然後告訴我你準備好了。」She said:”Please prepare some soybeans immediately, then tell me when you are ready.”
「如果沒有黃豆,其他豆子也行。」”Any kind of beans will be fine if you don't have soybeans available.”
我問他要做什麼?他只說︰「很重要!等一下再說!我等你!」I asked her what those were for? She just told me, “It is very important, I will tell you later, I can wait for you.”
所以我就找到一些我平常用來作豆漿的黃豆,Therefore, I found some soybeans that I generally use for making soybean milk.
他接這說︰「這有時間限制的,太晚的話就沒用了!」Then she said:”There is time limit for doing this. It will not be effective if it is too late.”
他要我拿一些到門口,She had me to bring handfuls of beans to the entrance,
對著門外大喊︰「Oni wa soto !」shout to the outside, “Oni wa soto”
然後撒到門外去,then toss out the beans
我說︰「我做好了!」I said:”Yes, I did it!”
他又告訴我再抓一把在玄關喊︰「Fuku wa uchi!」Then she told me to take one more handfuls of beans and shout at the entrance :”Fuku wa uchi!”
然後撒向屋內,And then toss or put them in the house.
我又照做了,I did as what she instructed.
然後他又說︰「好!接著到每一個門或窗都做同樣的事!」Then she said: “Good! Now go to all of the doors and windows and do the same thing.”
當全部都做完時已經快十一點了,It was almost 11:00PM when I had them all completed.
他說還好趕上了,以後我每年都要這樣作一次!She said that I was lucky I made it, I have to do this once a year from now on.
不過這些放在家裡的豆子是要用來吃的 But these beans that kept in the house should be eaten.
所以明年請準備好烤好的豆子 Therefore, please prepare toasted beans ready for the next years.
可以到日本超市買福豆就可以了 You may buy so-called lucky beans at the Japanese grocery store.
數量要跟你年齡一樣多或多一棵才行 The number of beans should be the same as your age or one more.
接著他告訴我關於惠方卷的事 Thereafter , she told me about ehomaki.
原來是因為我作天在他分享的照片上說錯話了I then realized that I said something wrong when I left message for her shared photos. That is the cause.
我說這壽司(norimaki)很好吃的樣子,為什麼不切?I said: “This norimaki looks delicious, but why did you not cut them?
他說這不是壽司,是惠方卷(ehomaki),She told me it was not norimaki—but ehomaki!
惠方卷不可以切開,要先對好今年吉祥的方向 Do not cut the ehomaki; keep it uncut and point it to the lucky direction(west-by-southwest) this year.
不能講話地一次吃完,Eat it entirely without talking.
喔原來是這樣的!Wow! So that is it!!!
真謝謝他這樣幫我做了一件那麼難忘的事I really appreciate her for helping me do such an unforgettable thing.