雨が降った窓

  •  
  • 574
  • 13
  • 7
  • Japanese 
Feb 20, 2015 01:05
雨が降った窓

今朝去ろうとしていたとき、私は車をスタートさせることができませんでした。それで、バッテリーが上がった。私は、先週雨が降っている日があるのをふと(突然)思い出した。私は1のポットの熱いお茶を持ってきて、故意に車で雨の景を観賞しました。私が音楽を聞いていたとき、エンジンは動いていないようでした。

カリフォルニアでほとんど雨が降らないから、毎回雨が降るときはとても台湾を懐かしみます。しばしば、傘を持ってきていなかったため、前後に急いで通りの上で動いている人々の場面。数回は、降雨を避けるために拱廊に走り込みました。もし人が傘をちょうど同様に持たなかったら、一緒に雨が止むのを待って、雨の景を観賞することができると、心の中はいつも考えていました。 本当にそれはこれまでに何度も起きているよ。私が雨が決して止まらないと望んでいた(思っていた)とき、それは常に幸運な感覚でした。時々、私は雨の日に喫茶店に行きました。ウインドウのそばに席を選択して、そこに座って、コーヒーを飲んで、外の雨を観賞しました。他の人が走っているのを見ることは、全く楽しかったです。どのように、私はそう悪でありえましたか?^_^

ガラスからすべり落ちている雨水。私を心の中の世界に入るのに案内して(連れていって)いるようでした。閑静かな世界には、単に聞こえることができる水音だけ。全(すべ)ての他の厄介な問題はなくなりました。心身が安らぐこと...それは、完全に私を解放されるようにしました。(or それは、完全に釈放されて、私にそうさせます。)。その日、私は多分そういう感覚を回復しようとしていたでしょう。惜しい窓の外窓内には、すべてのお茶を飲んで終わるまで、単に私だけでした。(or 惜しい窓の外窓内には、私がすべてのお茶を飲み終わるまで、単に私だけでした。)。そのうえ、バッテリーが上がった。.私が見たものである雨は窓の上で動きの景色、いつ、私はもう一度それを見ますか?
下雨的窗 Rain on Windows
今天早上要出門時,汽車沒辦法發動,
When I was about to leave this morning, I couldn't start my car.
原來是電池沒電了,
It's because the battery was dead.
我突然想起了兩個禮拜前,有一個下雨天,
I suddenly remembered that there was a raining day last week.
我故意拿了一瓶熱茶,坐在車上看雨,
I intentionally brought a bottle of hot tea with me to watch the rain in my car.
那天聽音樂時好像並沒有發動車,
The engine seemed like it was not running when I was listening to the music.
因為加州很少下雨,
Because it hardly rain in California,
每次如果下雨都讓我很懷念在台灣的時候,
I miss the times in Taiwan so much whenever it rains.
經常因為下雨沒帶傘就在街上跑來跑去的情景,
The scene of people often running back and forth on the street because they did not bringing umbrellas.
有時為了躲雨會跑到騎樓下,
Some times running into a patio to avoid the rain.
心裡總是想著,如果有人剛好也沒帶傘,就可以一起等雨、看雨,
Always expecting that some one (a girl...^_^) who did not bring an umbrella will also come to wait and watch the rain scene with me.
真的是曾經發生過的,
It did happened once in a while.
那總希望雨不要停的感覺很幸福,
It always felt lucky expecting the rain to never stop.
後來我也經常在下雨天到咖啡店裡,
Sometimes I would go to a coffee shop in the rainy days.
找一個靠窗的位子坐下,
Picked a seat beside the window and sit there;
喝著咖啡,看著外面的雨,
watched the rain outside as I drank the coffee.
有時看別人跑來跑去也是一種樂趣,
It was quite enjoyable watching the others run.
我怎麼那麼壞?...^_^
How could I be so evil...^_^?
雨水從玻璃上滑下來,
The rain water slipping down from the glass.
好像帶著我流向一個心中的世界,
It seemed to lead me into a world deep inside my heart.
一個很寧靜的世界,
a quiet world.
在那裡只有雨水聲,
Merely water sound could be heard.
其他煩人的總總都沒有了,
All other troublesome matters were gone.
好平靜的安全感,
so quiet a piece of mind.
讓我可以徹底地放鬆了,
It set me completely released.
那天我可能想找回那種感覺吧,
I probably was trying to regain that kind of feeling that day.
可惜窗外、窗內一直到了茶都喝完了,都只有我一個人而已,
Unfortunately, there was merely anyone except me inside and outside the window till the tea was finished.
電池也沒電了,
And the battery was dead.
以前看雨的那種窗外景象,
the scenery that I used to see, watching the rain drops running on the windows.
什麼時候才能再看得到呢?
When will I see that again?