8 / 500 Items
- They prepare to do the bus buide in advance.
- They prepare for that job in advance.
Sep 25, 2013 06:46 The Red and Yellow leaves
- So they run the shuttle bus to the main entrance of the range.
- So, they have a tour bus which can take you to the main entrance to the mountain range.
- They think that many cars would damage the enviroment.
- They think that so many cars would damage the environment.
- Kamikawa town don't permit for the tourists to drive into the range to protect the environment.
- Kamikawa doesn't allow tourists to enter the mountains by car, in order to protect the environment.
- We can enjoy hiking from some entrances to the range.
- We can enjoy hiking near some of the entrances to the mountain range.
- There is a big range of mountains which is called Daisetsuzan.
- There is a big range of mountains here, called the Daisetsuzan.
- Hokkaido is northern island of Japan.
- Hokkaido is the northernmost island in Japan.