The Importance of a good feeding

•  
  • 247
  • 1
  • 2
The Importance of a good feeding
What can we do to have a healthy lifestyle?
Our lifestyle affects our behaviour, performance and health, so it´s very important to control it.
In order to achieve a healthy lifestyle, you must avoid bad habits. For example, smoking creates addiction and it leads to cancer, then you must cut out it. Having alcoholic drinks changes our conduct and damages our organism. On the other hand, if we talk about feeding´s habits, we can highlight that many people don't have enough fiber in their diet, such as fiber from fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains. Besides, they eat white rice instead brown rice, white breads and pastas instead of whole wheat breads and pastas. They eat very few fruits and vegetables, but they should eat at least five servings per day. People eat foods that have too much refined sugar, too much salt and too much fat. Some people eat fast foods too frequently when they should only eat them rarely. Many os us eat pre-packaged overly processed foods, such as potato chips, microwavable popcorn, candy, doughnuts and cookies, among other things

Apart from feeding, practising sports is important to improve our physical condition and our health. It's also necessary to sleep enough time to rested and feel better. Finally, one of the most important habits is to be organised, you should follow a timetable so as not to suffer stress.