Is there young people's obsession with dieting?

•  
  • 69
  • 0
  • 1
Aug 10, 2018 07:11 (98)(Ⅱ)
I think that there is young people's obsession with dieting. Some people agree with this, whereas others disagree with it. I would like to explain my opinion from two perspectives. One is how society has changed about this issue, and the other is of a possible counterargument.

Firstly, our society has experienced great changes recently. It is necessary to change our way of thinking in accordance with how society changes. In fact, it is true that human have developed aesthetic discrimination. This indicates that there are a lot of art objects at art museums all over the world. It is natural for the young to be concerned about their appearance.

Secondly, everyone has different positions and experiences. It is wiser to consider opinions from different viewpoints before making a decision than to ignore them. Certainly, there are many things to do for the young. For example, young people in Japan are busy to prepare for entrance examination. However, this does not mean that they are not interested in personal appearance. Actually, there are many contests for idol talents. It is important to be stylish in appearance with dieting.

In conclusion, for these reasons, I think that there is young people's obsession with dieting. Furthermore, it may be a good idea to make a consensus in the society about this issue.