Can the global food supply be ensured in the coming decades?14(2d)

•  
  • 981
  • 0
  • 2
    Some people say that the global food supply cannot be ensured in the coming decades, whereas others to tend to disagree with this statement. I think that the global food supply will not be ensured in the coming decades for the following three conditions.

First of all, the population growth will prevent people from sufficient supply of food. In order to gain food supplies fully, the countries must concoct a plan to feed all people by securing store of food. Furthermore, the family planning counseling will be needed in the countries that are breaking out population growth rapidly.

The climate changes will cause people not to gain sufficient food. Additionally, for instance there would be devastated by drought and be badly damaged by cold weather in some countries. It would be difficult to come with these natural disasters if the crops that are not affected by such weather conditions did not made in the future.

The conflicts will cause people not to get ample supply of food. Actually, some developing countries have had many people who cannot eat sufficient foods. Therefore, the United Nation should work in such places by executing massive aid program to cease fire. In addition, some developed countries will have to run international campaigns to police a cease-fire.

In conclusion, the three reasons for the global food supply not being ensured in the coming decades are population growth, climate changes and conflicts. I believe that the global food supply will be difficult to be solved by these problems.