Struggle against Big Appetite at Night

•  
  • 639
  • 4
  • 1
Having a night snack is quite a big temptation to me.
There are a lot of mouth watering snacks such as fried chicken, potato chips, ddokbokki(Korean stir-fried rice cake with chili sauce), instant noodles, ice cream, and pizza, etc.

I don`t know why, but I usually not to eat much during daytime. On the contrary, I have a good appetite at night.

I have tried to many things not to eat at night but it didn`t work. I tried to go to bed early, however, I woke up in the middle of the night and then I had to watched a movie grumbling the situation until I fell asleep again. I ate vegetable sticks like carrot when I had a night appetite, but I ate instant noodle again in the end.

It was okay I felt the greed at night when I lived with my sister because I made some snacks and then I shared it with my sister instead eating myself. I could released the strong appetite while I was cooking. Unfortunately, She moved to Japan.

I think my future husband will get fat later because I will cook food every night and cajole him into eating the night snack. HA HA HA!!!