Journal

Photo Album

aki's entry (62)

Post an entry now!
aki

Flying Taxi might Launch by 2020 With native lang

Do you usually use ride-hailing services? Actually I haven't used one yet. The reason for this is that whenever I feel like riding a...
  •  
  • 44
  • 3
  • 3
aki

Every Time I Do without Fail With native lang

I am an owl person. I usually go to bed around two a.m.. However, getting tired, I go to bed early. Falling asleep before ten p.m., I de...
  •  
  • 72
  • 4
  • 4
aki

Hedgehog in the Fog With native lang

Have you ever heard of Hedgehog in the Fog? Hedgehog in the Fog is an animated short film released in 1975. It's embarrassing, but ...
  •  
  • 78
  • 5
  • 2
aki

This Year's Feature: the Ordinary Ice Rink With native lang

There is an amusement park called Space World in the southern part of Japan, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka. Last year, they'd launched a ice ...
  •  
  • 49
  • 1
  • 1
aki

A Body Builder Boy -5 With native lang

Eventually, the boy won both competitions! He will take part in a world junior competition. It was completely unfamiliar world to me,...
  •  
  • 47
  • 1
  • 1
aki

A Body Builder Boy -4 With native lang

He took part in the national high school competition and the national under twenty three years old competition. During the competition, ...
  •  
  • 47
  • 5
  • 1
aki

A Body Builder Boy -3 With native lang

Afterwards, he ate lunch, which is a protein shake and a can of tuna. Reporter" Only these?" Boy" I don't have the...
  •  
  • 34
  • 1
  • 1
aki

A Body Builder Boy -2 With native lang

He says at the beginning of the show that he's going to Dream Land. In Japan, when people say "Dream Land", they are usual...
  •  
  • 37
  • 2
  • 1
aki

A Body Builder Boy -1 With native lang

While chilling out on a sofa after branch this morning, I was watching a TV program called "Future Monster", which features at...
  •  
  • 40
  • 1
  • 1
aki

Banh xeo With native lang

I really love Vietnamese food! The other day, I cooked Banh Xeo, which is a Vietnamese fried pancake made of rice flour, water, turmeric...
  •  
  • 32
  • 1
  • 1
aki

So Many Ways! With native lang

Reading an article, I've realized that there are plenty of that mean「主張する」in English since I'd found "insist" and "...
  •  
  • 56
  • 3
  • 1
aki

Le Rouge et le Noir in Tokyo? With native lang

Have you ever read the book, Le Rouge et la Noir by the French novelist Stendhal? The author described what it is to be a human being thr...
  •  
  • 67
  • 9
  • 1
aki

Running in Strong Winds With native lang

This morning a typhoon passed through. Recently Japan has had so many typhoons! Anyway I went jogging to make up for a lack of exercise ...
  •  
  • 52
  • 5
  • 2
aki

2 Some Experts Believe that it is Better for Children to Begin Learning a Foreign Language at Primary School rather than Secondary School. Do the Advantages of this Outweigh the Disadvantages? With native lang

Secondly, when you become adult, you think everything with your first language which means it takes a lot of time to translate to your mo...
  •  
  • 42
  • 1
  • 1
aki

1 Some Experts Believe that it is Better for Children to Begin Learning a Foreign Language at Primary School rather than Secondary School. Do the Advantages of this Outweigh the Disadvantages? With native lang

I believe that learning a foreign language at primary school have a lot of advantages rather than secondary school. There are several re...
  •  
  • 41
  • 2
  • 1
aki

Cage the Elephant With native lang

I like the Cage the Elephant's music so much. Brad (guitalist) looks like my husband somehow. My husband is more small and thin and...
  •  
  • 57
  • 2
  • 2
aki

Where is your favorite spot in Tokyo? With native lang

My friends are coming to Tokyo next year, so I will show them around. I asked where they want to go, but they said they want to go where...
  •  
  • 58
  • 4
  • 0
aki

Nisshin Released the New Spoon called "Otohiko" for preventing Noodle Harassment With native lang

Nisshin always does great jobs! They did it again. They have released the new spoon called Otohiko which equips the function to cover th...
  •  
  • 58
  • 6
  • 2
aki

Consumer Trend in Japan With native lang

It is said that Japanese have become not to consume lately. Is that true? According to the statistics, an average household income was...
  •  
  • 68
  • 3
  • 2
aki

Grotesque? My Favorite food With native lang

The typhoon is hitting Japan. It's pouring out even though it's Sunday, so I stay at home all day. I'm in the mood for going...
  •  
  • 47
  • 1
  • 1